Thursday, April 18, 2013

Reborn

Yes.
I need to reborn, everything.

I want to have breakfast everyday.
I will trying to accept all the defeat on study.
I need to keep fit.
I need to jimat-cermat.
I want to keep singing n dancing.
I want to enjoy my life.
I want to love myself, every moment.

And also improve my english.
Actually not only improve =/
I really hope that i can conversation with others as fluent as i can.
I want, I need, and I must.

Actually damn hungry now -.-
got not breakfast in this early morning.
listen to JJ's song , a lot of feel =//

I'm seriously miss my Lersy = (
only lersy, accompany me with no reason,
just sit beside me, silence,
but i really can feel the warm from it,
always purposely touch me with its fur = (
Babe I'm damn miss you ='((

No comments:

Post a Comment