Sunday, October 23, 2011

Melody


Melody like tis
very 9sss!!

For now,
I'm alone in my room
Relaxed n comfortable:)

Listen to LeeHom Wang's song
more niceee!!
Juz back from Bp
very tired n maybe will go agn later
the Bp one is killing me~!!!
So I ady refused to my Dear Mummy
Haha :D

Through the window n my weather forecast
I can feel tat it will raining later
Everyone got own emotion
Espeacilly the rainy day

For me,
Sometimes the emo-ness will killing me
But I always can cope it with a sweety smile
B'coz this juz my attitude
MOMO style :P
I always remind myself
Attitude means everything

For today's dinner
Yup,being together with Yvonne Tan
Eating n eating n eating
Yes -_-
Is fact tat I make my face getting rounder n rounder
Cruel fact > < Haha!!
It's very enjoyable but mussst control about it
Start from tomorrow-_- Hahahahahaha!!!!!

The Exclusive One
Suddenly is looking forward for a guy who called Baby
Hey, I'm waiting for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment